A multi-directional depigmentation. It brightens discolorations and strengthens the protective functions. The secret recipe: EPS White PA, extract from Kakadu plum rich in vitamin C, Riboxyl™, Luminescine, Snow White Complex, vitamin E, Pullulan, Ecogel, organic oils: rice, babassu, sunflower.
1. Liquid boost is an innovative approach to whitening of the skin at the core of its functioning. Thanks to the high activity of ingredients and the latest achievements of neurocosmetology, the first effects will already be visible after 2 weeks of application.
2. The serum effectiveness is guaranteed by its revolutionary ingredient - EPS White PA – which uses marine exopolysaccharides rich in amino acids: alanine and serine. Thanks to its exceptional spiral form, it penetrates into the skin and blocks the release of inflammatory neurotransmitters. It protects from excessive pigmentation caused by oxidative stress, environmental pollution and UV radiation. Day after day, it gradually brightens the existing discolorations.
3. The level of ATP decreases with age, which results in a drop of the energy level in cells and acceleration of of the aging processes. Riboxyl™, the energizer contained in the serum, which is a natural ingredient obtained from corn seeds, stimulates the metabolism and increases the amount of oxygen in cells. Additionally, it restores the energy essential for the proper functioning of the skin.
4. A loading dose of vitamin C from Kakadu plum – an exceptional fruit with the highest natural content of vitamin C in the world, provides the skin with a healthy and radiant look. It combats the oxidative stress, and reduces the signs of aging.
5. An exceptional complex of ten plants, used for generations in the Chinese medicine, evens the skin color, reduces patches and discolorations, revitalizes the skin, and combats free radicals.
6. Liquid boost has been enriched with a unique phytocomplex – Luminescine – which captures the UV radiation, reflects and transforms it into visible light. Its effects are: optically brightened discolorations, illuminated, radiant and visibly younger skin.
7. Organic babassu and rice oils, as well as natural vitamin E stimulate the regeneration processes and protect the epidermis against the harmful effects of UV radiation
Apply a thin layer of the serum on the cleansed face skin. Gently massage in avoiding eye and lip area.
Aqua, Glycerin, Isoamyl Cocoate, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Lysolecithin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Panax Notoginseng Root Extract, Gastrodia Elata Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Carthahus Tinctorius Flower Extract, Salvia Miltiorrhiza Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Paeonia Suffruticisa Root Extract, Pullulan, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ribose, Lycium Chinese Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propanodiol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Warning: Last items in stock!